Germany’s International University of systems (IU) and UK’s London South Bank University (LSBU) have teamed up to offer students the possibility to stick out of the audience with a fresh”double degree” option. Global education was fundamental to IU’s mission since its base more than twenty decades ago. More over, Flexible, online learning units have empowered students from Europe, Africa, and India and outside to acquire an internationally known education and also a strong beginning from the working environment. Now, it’s certainly going one step farther, giving a new meaning to a global level. IU has functioned together with LSBU to organize and make equivalent study material for lots of its popular Bachelor, Master, and MBA programs and specializations. Which usually means that if you finish your IU level, you may decide to acquire a UK level from LSBU ontop (for an extra fee).
Programs range from:
- MBA and Master of Management degrees with specializations in IT
- finance and accounting
- Bachelor and Master Programs in computer science and data science.
IU Germany’s Largest Scholarship Program 2021 Details:
Study One Program, Earn Two Degrees! But, How?
The process is simple. Once you are an IU student, studying one of the eligible
programs, you simply fill out the form available on IU’s self-service student platform to let the IU team know. Students already registered at IU can also sign up if they have not passed the required number of credits. More information on available on IU’s Website.
LSBU recognizes the selected study programs as equivalent to their own, meaning that when you successfully graduate from your IU degree, the London-based institution can grant your UK certificate, too. IU communicates on your behalf with LSBU during the initial process, and LSBU will issue your UK degree once it becomes available.
- The benefit of the IU and LSBU dual-degree option is the boost it offers to your resume with absolutely no need to take extra course credits or travel to the UK to study.
- It combines a reputable accredited degree from Germany’s largest private university, given five stars for online learning in the QS Stars Ratings, with a degree from London South Bank University, a reputable, award-winning UK institution.
- IU is already a great place to kick-start your international career with a top online learning experience, full-time and part-time models for distance learning and fully online exams, plus the chance to study on campus in Germany.
- IU offers practical, up-to-date content taught by professors with at least five years’ professional industry experience. Continually growing, the university is celebrating reaching70,000 students this year, and provides competitive scholarships to ensure equal opportunities for students around the globe.
- Online students can even be awarded scholarships as high as 80%!
Note: If you sign up within the first four weeks of starting your IU degree you could be eligible for an early-bird offer on the dual degree opportunity with LSBU—meaning you could save €500!
How to Apply?
You can apply by visiting the official website given below: