If this year you are searching for an International Youth summer college , you are blessed! Software for the 2020 Youth Time International Movement have become welcomed. It is the ideal opportunity for overseas students to research a new and lively community.The International Youth Time Project aims at teaching young people for future technological advancements. In various areas of international society, pupils learn and analyze the many influenceous patterns in development. The target is to assess the possible experience, infrastructure and jobs graph for sustainable international growth in the long run.
What can you expect from International Youth Summer School 2020:
You can expect from this International youth summer School :
▪ Participate in informative and engaging conversations and get influenced by seminars presented by esteemed speakers.
▪ Gain useful new skills, information and insights that will be a solid foundation for the potential business activities.
▪ Have a fruitful working and immersing experience in the beautiful city of Reykjavik and Icelandic culture.
▪ Get a great opportunity to meet people from all around the globe.
▪ Network of esteemed business, creative, banking, scientific and technical professionals.
▪ Participate in a wonderful system of cultural exchange that involves excursions to see some of Reykjavik’s most popular and excellent natural attractions.
▪ a student hostel’s plan, meals and twin rooms are largely provided by the Worldwide Youth Time Movement. Expense of traveling at your own cost.
▪ Meet each other at our welcome reception and farewell party.
Eligibility Criteria for International Youth Summer School 2020 :
Eligibility Criteria for International Youth Summer School are below:
Age from 18 to 35 years.
Students require fluent English interaction (reading, writing, talking).
Have a Master’s / Ph. D. Student, social entrepreneur, young adult or employed at / with start-up incubators and/or accelerators, or community worker, in the area of education.
Present proof of potential talents, productive workforce and engagement by the international youth community and/or relevant spheres of involvement.
Participants Code of Conduct for International Youth Summer School 2020:
Love the host country’s history and heritage. Do not offend citizens by introducing controversial issues and skip the political comments that the case harmonizes.
No conflict and chaos caused by religious, sexual or national identity, political perspectives or the disparities in social status.
Participate in all events, except those classified as optional, coordinated during the function. The event plan is structured to allow you extra time to chill, dining, travel, etc. We politely remind participants to hold their heads intact.
Hold your behaviour positive and punctual. This is especially valid with all transitions. Departure times are set and for particular desires are not modified. No other travel plans and all associated risks shall not be incurred by the organisers.
Casual / stylish casual wear / professional suit for welcome reception and good-bye party. There are no small pants and flip flops throughout the case. Bear in mind that the atmosphere in Iceland is evolving and that 4 seasons can be felt in one day. Bring warm coat, rain jacket and waterproof boots!.
How to apply for International Youth Summer School 2020 in Reykjavik, Iceland:
Complete the evaluation form for the applicant.
Submit the current CV
Provide a one minute video to respond to the question(s):
Why did you plan to register for the Global Youth Summer School of Potential Skills?
How do you think that the young people are actually interested in creating possible capabilities for healthy workplaces?
How do you use the knowledge and skills you learned in summer school?
Application Deadline for International Youth Summer School 2020
April 24th 2020 and results will be announced on May 1st 2020.