Here’s a Principle of How to Use to work License after Analysis in Canada. Since Canada is your ideal location to call home and work. It’s the next biggest nation on the planet and is ideal to review the Greater Educational Degrees at Canada.Those men and women that want to submit an application for a Post-study job Permit should know more about the regulations and rules to get return Canada. After completing the level that the candidates are entitled to remain in Canada for about 2-3 decades and certainly will perform job there.
How to Apply For Work Permit after Study in Canada?
You have to apply within 180 Days of Course completion for a Work Permit Visa in Canada. The time period to stay in Canada after completing your degree is as follow:
- If the student is enrolled in a 1 Year Study Program, then He/she could stay back in Canada for 1 year after course completion.
- If the student is pursuing a program of 2 years, he/she could stay back in Canada for duration of 3 years Maximum.
Stay Back in Canada after PG Diploma and Bachelors:
The PG Diploma Course can be of 2-3 years, and the bachelors in Canada are usually for 4 years. So Stay Back in Canada will be allowed as long as the Program itself. So, you can stay in Canada for 3 Years after Post Graduate Diploma Course.
Stay Back in Canada after Masters:
Most of the Master Program in Canada is for 1or 2 Years. So, if the student is enrolled in a 1 Year Study Program, then He/she could stay back in Canada for 1 year after course completion.
If the student is pursuing a program of 2 years, he/she could stay back in Canada for duration of 3 years Maximum.
Summary of Stay Back in Canada Duration:
|Duration of Course||Duration of Stay Back in Canada|
|Less Than 8 Months||No Stay Back Allowed|
|More than 8 Months & Less than 2 Years||As Long as the Duration of the Course|
|2 Years or More than 2 Years||3 Years of Stay Back|
The eligibility criteria to apply for stay back permit in Canada are as follows:
- You must be 18 years old.
- You must at least study for the last 8 months without a break in Canada.
- You must have completed any type of full-time degree program from reputed Canadian institutes.
- You must have the authorization letter or document for successful completion of your degree program from the Institute. This is one of the most important requirements for a post-graduate work permit in Canada.
- Make sure to apply for the work permit within 3 months of the completion of your study program.
- Make sure that you have a valid study visa while applying for a work permit in Canada after graduation.
Work Permit Processing Time in Canada
According to the Canadian Government, the Processing time for the Post Study Visa Canada for work is 83 to 90 days.
How to Get Permanent Residency in Canada after Study?
In order to qualify for the PR Application, the applicants must have at least 12 months of work experience in Canada, in a skilled occupation. Also, note that candidates must apply within 3 years of time after obtaining 1 year of qualifying work experience.
You can apply for PR while you are on a post-work permit in Canada if you meet the requirements of the Canadian immigration program.